Business Development Director
Our company is expanding the business very actively, and we are looking for a Business Development Director, who will be the driver for SPLAT Global international development.
If you are inspired with global and ambitious tasks to build and develop Sales strategy, manage FMCG business for several countries – welcome to read more!
Business Development Director will be responsible for preparing and executing of the go-to-market strategy and the day-to-day operations relating to business development with oversight responsibility for top-line sales, partnership, operating metrics, key performance indices, advertising/promotions budget.
- Prepare and approve the go-to-market strategy (according to SPLAT standards)
- Aligning SPLAT strategy with the overall marketing activation of our Brands
- Evaluating new opportunities to ensure resources focus on the best opportunities
- Ensure business processes and standards are in accordance with regulations and policies set by appropriate authorities
- Manage the relationship and drive the execution of joint business plans for Key clients (FMCG, drogeries, and other priority channels)
- Effectively manage churn/unplanned revenue decline and proactively plan to mitigate the loss of revenue
- Develop and execute two layers endorsement program via activation of KOL and end consumer communication (professional stomatology communities)
- Manage marketing function of a business to maximise returns and expand a brand
- Develop marketing insights to help the business better understand target market segments and end-user customers actively driving their business at a Regional level
- Collaborate with the Head office and other Country teams to build and deliver a SPLAT Brand positioning
Necessary skills and experience
- Helicopter view on company's business, ability to create BD strategy and implement it (Exceptional strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans, commercially aware)
- Ability to generate and seek out potential new opportunities
- Sufficient related experience in a similar role which includes BDM in FMCG Strategic thinking (Develops and coordinates 3 (5)-year business plan of Micro region), ability to create BD strategy and implement it
- Financial expertise (knows the economy of the micro-region, has the ability to manage the assets and understand the relationships between them) Legal expertise (knows legal aspects of the micro-region, could manage legal risks)
- Develops and manages relationships with potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders
- Set and enforce customer service standards to ensure clients are satisfied with received products/services
- Ability to set goals, plan and manage projects, manage the risks involved, calculate budgets, cost, time and teams working on ongoing projects
You are welcome to apply for the position via firstname.lastname@example.org.