SPLAT Junior Oral Care Magic Foam
Tooth decay protection for kids of all ages
Free from: FLUORIDE, CHLORHEXIDINE, SLЕS, ALCOHOL, SYNTHETIC COLORS, SACCHARINATE, LAURYL SULFATE
Reduces plaque formation thanks to the patented LUCTATOL® system and Japanese licorice tree extract
Promotes gums health thanks to Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Creatine
Provides fresh breath thanks to Menthyl Lactate
Frequently Asked Questions ≻
1. What is the difference between the oral care foam and a mouthwash? The purpose of both products is the same – these are liquid oral hygiene products to clean oral cavity. The difference lies in the application, as the foam is a more effective solution against food particles and soft dental plaque due to decreasing the surface tension. Clinical research has proven that the oral care foam can effectively remove soft dental plaque, which a regular mouthwash cannot do. On top of that, the foam formula contains more active beneficial components in high concentration compared to the mouthwashes. And the foam is more convenient to take with you!
2. Does the foam replace the toothpaste? No, the foam is only an auxiliary oral hygiene solution. It does not fully replace tooth brushing.
3. I thought it’s enough to brush my teeth twice a day. Why should I use the foam? Dentists recommend brushing the teeth after every meal. Tooth decay causing bacteria do not wait and as soon as they receive the food, start producing acids, damaging the enamel. A person does not always have a possibility to brush teeth after a meal, for example, while travelling. And this is where the foam comes very handy – it can be taken with you, even on a plane, you can use it almost anywhere and by doing so, protect yourself from tooth decay.
4. Should I use it every time after a meal/drink? Yes, especially if the meal or drink has a high sugar content.
5. Does it work in the same way as the chewing gum? No. Chewing stimulates saliva production, which dilutes the acids produced by bacteria, and by doing so, neutralise their activity. The foam is itself a liquid and neutralises the acids by its own contents. After using the foam, some respondents have seen increased saliva production, and therefore, the mechanics of this could have some similarities with the way chewing gum works.
6. Do I need to rinse the mouth with water after use? No, you just need to spit it out.
7. Why is the foam good for people who wear braces or other orthodontic constructions? The foam removes soft dental plaque and helps to improve oral care hygiene even with the orthodontic constructions in place.
8. What are the main active ingredients in the foam? VP/VA copolymer, Luctatol and extracts of Pomegranate and Sea Buckthorn.
9. How does the foam protect from tooth decay? The foam removes soft dental plaque, contains ingredients that target tooth decay causing bacteria and normalises oral pH balance of the saliva.
10. How does the foam keep the gums healthy? The foam contains various plant extracts that improve the state of gums.
11. Does it contain alcohol and SLS? No.
12. Does the foam offer relief from the dry mouth symptoms? Yes. The research has proven that patients with dry mouth symptoms have seen the improvement of their quality of life after using the foam.
13. How should I use the foam? Press the pump 2 – 3 times, spray the foam into your mouth, rinse your mouth with the foam and spit it out.
14. Can I / a child swallow the foam? We do not recommend swallowing the foam. Although we strive to make our products as safe as possible, we have not tested these products in terms of safety for swallowing.
15. How long will one bottle last? There are approximately 120 doses in one bottle, which gives you about 40 – 60 applications in total.
16. Should a child use the MAGIC foam after every meal or drink? Yes, especially if the food/ drink has a high sugar content.
17. From what age is the MAGIC foam allowed to be used? From such age when a child can spit out the foam by herself. Children up to the age of 8 should use the foam under the supervision of adults, and from the age of 8 they can start using it on their own.
Ideal to put in your child's school bag!
The vulnerable enamel of children's teeth requires special protection.
After every meal or drink, especially with high sugar content, acids attack the enamel which causes tooth decay.
Foam cleans the enamel, saturating it with calcium and protects from tooth decay. Bioactive Calcium Lactate helps to strengthen enamel.
The innovative patented system LUCTATOL® - combination of Japanese licorice tree extract and lactic proteins, protects against cavities and dental plaque.
LUCTATOL® also enhances the protective properties of saliva and promotes oral cavity immunity.
Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate and Creatine have a soothing effect on gums.
Menthyl Lactate provides a feeling of freshness.
The active ingredients perfectly penetrate into hard-to-reach places, providing perfect cleansing.
Indispensable for orthodontic and orthopedic constructions.
The foam is perfect for children who suffer from fluoride related contraindications.
Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, VP/VA Copolymer, Calcium Lactate, Glycerin, Potassium Thiocyanate, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Glucose Pentaacetate, Menthyl Lactate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Methylparaben, Aroma, Creatine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium EDTA, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Maltitol, Arginine, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Limonene.